Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Rejected

I submitted this card to a magazine last year. Just
got it back today. They couldn't use it.
Bummer!
Oh well now I get to share it with you
On the inside of the card: I was tangled up
I thought it was cute.
The words were typed up in Word using Stampin'Up! font CD


I had every intention to come home and stamp. I have a new technique from the TJ that I really want to try out, but after a long day at work I just couldn't pull it together to stamp last night.
Hopefully I feel up to it later today.

Stamping Trails.

4 comments:

Donna C. said...

One of the most creative cards I have seen. It SHOULD have been accepted!! I love your blog!

Basement Stamper said...

OMG, that is absolutely darling. Whey it was rejected, I do not know as it is so cute and the sentiment is perfect!

Krafting Karen said...

thanks ladies! you made my day!

Sue from Oregon said...

I love cards that make me laugh...they are the best...great job!