Friday, May 2, 2008

Gate Fold








I had fun making this simple gate fold card. See how to make your own gate fold by visiting splitcoaststampers


Tea pot and cup stamp from See-D's other stamps: Circle of Friendship, Paisley and Sanded Background. Cardstock: River Rock, Purely Pomegranate, Very Vanilla, Bayou Blue, Black


First I stamped paisley on River Rock cs, then I overstamped that with Sanded using Blasic Black ink. Broke out the crafter's took kit and punched the holes around the stamped images and
background layers. The inside stamp Lisa found for me when she was visiting. It's one of the .50 stamps in the bins at Pat Catan.
I went to visit my mom this evening. She is doing well. She got a little teary eyed when I left. I think I'll stop by again tomorrow after work and check on her again. Nothing worse than your mom crying. The cleaning staff had moved her photos around, and mom gets upset when they do that. I had to put them back in order.
After that I needed to go to Fashion Bug and pick up a new pair of jeans. I managed to rip my favorite jeans last week, and there is no way to mend them this time. Don't you just hate losing your favorite pair of jeans? Every other Friday we are able to wear jeans to work, and I wasn't going to miss out on that. I really dislike dressing up for work everyday.
Till tomorrow
Stamping Trails!!!
Karen

No comments: