Sunday, May 18, 2008

Shopping Again

Why is it that retail therapy is so great? Just love to shop when I'm in the dumps. Me and hubby went out to dinner and shopping yesterday. I had to work all day, so this outing was just what I needed to change my mood!

Went to Max and Erma's for dinner, then went shopping at Michaels, Borders, Archivers, Sam's. One of my finds was new Cuttlebug folders. These 4 folders come with a matching die! How awesome is that? Hoping to get to play with these later today.



I also bought some new 1.00 clear stamps from Michaels. There are some fun ones to work with. Love the shapes from playing cards. The alphabet is vintage looking.


I also got to stamp last night. I know.....where did I fit that in? I worked 8:30 to 5:30. By the time we got home from dinner and shopping it was 9:30. But I still had time left to play. Course I didn't go to bed till 12:30, but that's okay. I slept in the morning till 8 and believe me for me 8 is sleeping in.

The base card is 5 1/2 square. Stamp set Garden Whimsy. This was cased from a current magazine. But I also made my own design using the same layout. Stamp set used Time Well Spent




Okay I have to run now. Need to get dressed grab some coffee and go visit my mom.

Stamping Trails!!!!!

No comments: