Monday, May 26, 2008

Techno Challenge 19

Made this one today using MJ's
Lunchtime Challenges
Stamp set is from See-D's Majestic Flight #50469
I haven't had a chance to play with this one till today.
Love the bird!
Colors: Chocolate Chip, Groovy Guava, Sage Shadow.
I also used Stamp'Up! Canvas Background and Small Script stamp set.
I stamped the canvas with Sage Shadow ink then ran that though the small
dot Cuttlebug folder.
Rounded the card out with the tab punch. I needed
a place to put the word.
Okay that is it for today. Back to work tomorrow. I did get to go see Indiana Jones this afternoon. Very fun movie. Fast paced, and just a bit different from the other ones. I could have done with out the gophers in the beginning of the movie.
Stamping Trails.

3 comments:

MJ said...

That bird is so cool. Great job on the challenge. I wanted to see that movie today if it rained but although it threated all day it never happened. Maybe during the week one night. Thanks for playing today Karen.

Basement Stamper said...

Love that peacock, how awesome is that!!

Anonymous said...

Just read your blog and I am a stamper / guitar player too. Maybe the two interests go hand in hand. Love your site as well as blondin blog. I"m starting to get back into stamping again. Just don't have enough room to spread everything out! And there's a lot to spread out (including myself)