Thursday, May 1, 2008

Roses


I came home to a dozen red roses yesterday. Hubby got them for me for our anniversary.
He also surprised me with a little poem.
And I'll forgive him for giving me a Hallmark card:)


The card where made by friends. I didn't have time to stamp last night like I thought I would. I met Skip at a Ponderosa for dinner. He works second shift but we met there on his lunch break.

I happy that the week is going by quick. It's already Thursday. My training class for this week is also over. YAY. Payday is tomorrow and we get to dress down and wear jeans. That's always a treat. Don't like getting dressed up for work each day. Hoping to have a nice easy weekend. Not planning on doing any housework. I'm going to get some stamping done, and work on some submission cards.

Stamping trails.

No comments: