Monday, January 5, 2009

Techno Lunchtime Challenge #51


Time again for one of MJ great Monday Lunchtime challenges.
I used a stamp set by See-D's. It's called Silhouettes of Nature #50193
I really wanted to use this flower but as it turns out the image was just a bit to big for a standard size A2 card. So the base of this card is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2
Colors: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Tangerine Tango.
Other items used: Detail white embossing powder, heat tool, amber rhinestones, Nestibilities oval and scallop oval, Cuttlebug, mini glue dots.
Chocolate Chip marker, BasicGrey paper, and French Script background stamp.
We were so backed up at work today. First day back after the shop being closed since last Wednesday. I was on the phone all day with customers. By the end of the day I could hardly talk above a whisper. I'm hoping tomorrow will not be as bad as today!
I did get some treadmill time in today. I really needed it too! Great way to relieve some work related stress. Got dinner made for me and John, cleaned up the dishes. Cleaned out the fridge too. I have a tip for you.....I line my vegetable bins with newspaper then layer paper towels over that. Really makes for easy clean up when I need to change it. Going to go get in the shower and call it a night soon. One of my New Year resolutions is to get more sleep. I'm shooting for 8 hours a night as opposed to the 6 that I normally get.
Stamping Trails
Karen 217

2 comments:

MJ said...

What a great card! I love the little flowers o the side and the way you did the sentiment. Fabulous job, thanks so much for playing along.

Basement Stamper said...

Oh, I love this flower, and this card is gorgeous!