Saturday, January 3, 2009

Top Note Bag


Isn't it funny that just as soon as Christmas is over we start looking right away for projects to make for Valentines Day? One holiday just turns into another. I'm convinced that the only way we make it through each year is knowing that there is another holiday right around the corner!
I remember when our family lived in Guam. We use to look forward to each and every holiday, and we decorated for all of them. Most of the time it was too early to decorate, but hey it kept us going for the three years we were there.
Okay onto the project. Stamp set is from See-D's. (Sugerloaf) It's one I bought two years ago from Pat Catan when they were selling them for a buck. Just love those great bargains!
Cardstock used: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White. Ink: Rose Red, Chocolate Chip
Base of this cute bag is made from Sizzix Top Note Die (SU). The handles of the bag are strips of Choco Chip cut 3/8 by 8. The white bag that the dies are attached to are mini craft sacks size
3 1/2 x 2 1/4 x 6 3/4. I had to cut the bag down even with the top of the die cut pink in order to get it to fit. Other things used: pop dots, brown brads, ribbon. And OMG I had ribbon to match!!! Will the small wonders ever seize to amaze me?
I need to get to bed. Stayed up late again. My vacation is quickly coming to an end and I'm trying to make it last as long as I can. Hubby and I are picking up the nephews and taking them to a movie today.
Stamping Trails
Karen 217

No comments: