Sunday, January 11, 2009

Valentine and Snowy Day












I should have titled this post "something borrowed"





I had an idea for a Valentine card, but didn't have the scalloped heart Nestibility that I needed to make it. In came Kat to the rescue. She had them and was so sweet to mail them to me. Thanks Kat!!!



This view shows the heart opened. It was a trick to get the heart cut like this using the nesty die, but it worked.


Stamp set used: Love you Much, and Fine Lace background.


Also used the new three heart punch that coordinates with the Love you Much stamp set.



We woke up to lots of snow yesterday morning. Good thing we have a good snow thrower.

I got this pic of Skip while he was out clearing the sidewalk in front of our house. His camouflage coat didn't hide him from the snow!!! LOL

He has to go in and work overtime today. I'm going to clean the house a bit and maybe work on some more stamping projects. I really just want to stay warm today!!!!

Stamping Trails

Karen 213

1 comment:

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

Dear Karen,
I follow your blog often, and love your creations, but this card is exceptional, as when I had seen this die I had thought of exactly the same idea you have created... wow! I am amazed! Thank you for sharing your art and also so happy for you with your weight loss, keep it up! loads of positive energy to you from me!! Love and hugs always!