Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter



I hope everyone has a wonderful Blessed Easter! We are having dinner at home with just the kids. I'll be going to visit mom a little later and take her dinner. I made this cute little lamb bag to give to the activivty directer at the home. Really quick to make with punches. The large scallop punch is a Sixxiz die, punches; key tag, flower, large oval, medium oval. Handle is 1 in wide by 11 inches long attached with brads.
For his body and parts natural paper was used. Wanted him to look fuzzy and fluffy! Had to cut down and taper in the white bag. I didn't want any of the bag to show past the scallop body part.
Stamping Trails
Karen 203

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, my gosh Karen! These are SO cute! I wish I had more time...I would make some! Happy Easter to you and your family! :o)

sandyh50 said...

This is so cute! Happy EAster to you!

Patty Williams said...

That is adorable!

Yvonne, Tonya, and Erica said...

My daughter would love these. Thanks for sharing so I can make her a few to use for small gifts.