Sunday, April 5, 2009

Manhatten



I really love this embossing folder!!!!
For this one I embossed the folder using cardstock weight vellum. Trimmed around the top and bottom portion. Next I turned the vellum over and used Apricot Appeal marker to color in the roses. I went over some of the edges with Pumpkin Pie marker then used the aqua painter to soften and blend the Pumpkin Pie color in.
Cardstock layers are Bravo Burgundy, and Mellow Moss.
Ribbon going around the bottom is gold. I added the silver heart charm to the ribbon before I tied it off.
I really love this card!!!!
Well mom asked for salmon patty's for breakfast so I'm off to make breakfast so I can take it to her.
Stamping Trails
Karen 205

2 comments:

stamperskye said...

Really gorgeous Karen! I love that folder too.
Skye

Joan Ervin said...

You are doing some awesome cards with this folder, Karen...I love the colors on this one and how you cutout the shape of the design....just gorgeous!!!