Thursday, April 2, 2009

What This? Another Bunny!!!!!








While I was blog surfing I stumbled across this adorable bunny box. He is made from punches, and the Top Note Die. I changed him up just a little bit. Amy used the scallop circle punch from SU for part of the bunny I used a Marvy scallop punch to make his body a bit bigger. Also used the small flower SU punch for his tail. Added the dots to the pads of his feet, and cute little belly button on his tummy. Please visit Amy's site for all the instructions to make your very own bunny box. Take time to check out her blog she does some very awesome stuff!!!!!


Colors used for my project: Lavender Lace for the box, designer paper is Basic Gray (don't ask me which one I just grabbed a sheet that matched the Lavender!), Pretty in Pink for the ears, and pads of feet, ribbon is from the SAB mini ribbon bundle. Other things used, black marker, pop dot, small pink brad for the nose, white gel pen, red line tape, sponge and going grey ink to ink all the bunny parts, Pretty in Pink to add color to the cheeks.



*******************************************************************


I don't have a new weight in total for you today. I decided not to get on the scale this morning at the Weight Watchers meeting. Since I've been sick these past two weeks I haven't been working out so I want to wait till next week to weigh in. I'm back on track again. YAY I need to be.



Stamping trails!


Karen 205

3 comments:

Lorie said...

This is completely adorable! I saw this idea too...now I have to try it!

Joan Ervin said...

This is adorable, Karen...such a cute bunny and I love how you made the box!!!

Cher said...

adorable! luv the colors...and about encouragement...You are doing great! just keep it up...and tell me how to lose like u are! cher