Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Color me Orange....Well Tangerine


I made this card using the Manhattan embossing folder. I ran it through the Big Shot folder using Whisper White cardstock. Then I turned the cardstock over and colored the flowers from the back using Tango Tangerine, and Apricot Appeal. I applied the color using an aqua painter. Base card is 5x5 Kraft, with strips of Tangerine and Close to Cocoa. Word is from the Manhattan Stamp set. Just arrived today!!!! Love to play with new stuff.
The weekend was busy!!! I took my son and nephew to lunch and the movies on Saturday. So that took the entire day. Was fun but they are young adults and I think I'm just to old to keep up! On Sunday I went to see mom then went out with hubby in the afternoon. Didn't get any stamping time in. So I planned my day after work to get to the stamp room. I needed it!!!
Stamping Trails
Karen 203

4 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Oooh, that is so pretty!

Shelly Koskinen said...

This is beautiful!

Joan Ervin said...

Sooo gorgeous, Karen...love the simple elegance and the twine bow!!!!

Somerset Spa Girl said...

Very nice work indeed, it's good to experiment isn't it?