Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Stuff!!!!!










Got this gorgeous card from Kat yesterday. Just LOVE the black and white. So elegant! Thanks Kat!

I went shopping last night to my favorite store Pat Catan. I got a 5.00 coupon so I just had to go use it. Hey this girl doesn't let anything stop her from using a coupon!!!! I found these fun Flora Doodles. Great packages of flowers with jewels in the center. How fun is that!!!!




I also found another Inque stamp set. Can't have too many bird stamps. Or can you? Well my daughter Sarah doesn't think you can have to many. I like this set because its bold. I have way to many detail stamps and although I really like to color the detail stamps sometimes I just just to stamp and not color! Ah instant gratification!

The cupcake stamps I just had to have. With all the stamps I have I find I really don't have many birthday ones.

Getting closer to drawing the name of the Blog Candy. Have you left your comment yet? Time is running out!!!

Good luck!

Stamping Trails

Karen 203

1 comment:

Patty Williams said...

Cute card! Great buys too!