Monday, October 5, 2009

Birthday Barbies!



Just wanted to share some of the things I received for my birthday last week. On the left are two Scottish Barbies that my daughter Sarah got for me. She goes mom....your family is from Scotland and you don't even have a Doll wearing a plaid. So she got me two. The far left is from the 80's and the other one is from the 90's. I like them both but my favorite one is from the 80's. She has a very pretty face.

The doll on the right is the 50'th anniversary Barbie. My friend Lisa got her for me. Funny story....I bought the doll several months ago when I took my son and Nephew out to the movies, I called Lisa and told her about it and she told me that she got that doll for my birthday...no problem I took the doll I bought back to Toys R Us. Great minds you know!!!!

Back to work this morning.....I hate Monday's...I understand how Garfield the cat feels.

Stamping Trails.
Karen 189

No comments: