Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Crochet Things



Now here is something I haven't done
for a long while.....Crochet! I use to love to crochet, then I just got away from it. Crochet is one of the first crafts I picked up. I learned how to knit in 4th grade (didn't like it), but when I found crochet was quicker and only had a hook vs two needles this left handed gal was....well lets just say it......HOOKED

I started with some small things. First up is just a simple single crochet fold over basket. Don't ask me what I'm going to use it for...who knows, but I enjoyed working on this in between phone calls at work. Next thing I've been doing is dish clothes. This stitch

is a little more advanced using a
double crochet wrap around. Both
projects made with Lilly and Cream
cotton yard. Love working
with Lilly and Cream yarn.
Sooooooo soft!!!!


So what will she HOOK next?


Stamping Trails
Karen 189 (and holding)

No comments: