Sunday, October 4, 2009

Birthday Cards from Friends




I wanted to share with you some birthday cards I received
last week from friends. Thanks girls!
I'm 49....just can't believe this is the last year I'll
ever live in my forties. My goal for this year is
to continue towards my weight loss goal which I'm 44
pounds away from. Hoping to reach that milestone when I
hit 50 next year. I'm also looking forward
to joining the Red Hat Society.


This weekend has been cold, rainy, and dreary.....hubby just told me the Browns are playing today.....okay can things get worse? The Browns are not having good season. I'll be spending the day cleaning out the stamp room. It's a mess. I just have too much stuff for such a small space. I need bigger spot to create. I told hubby I want to move out of this space and take half of the family room. We will see if that happens. He is still working on the bathroom. The tile is going up the walls now, and.......Connie........I got him to agree to paint instead of wall paper for he upper part of the walls. YAY

Stamping Trails
Karen 189


No comments: