Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What to do when you find a plastic Spider....


Hiding in your craft drawer...well first you scream because at first glance you think it's real. After your heart comes out of your throat you take that spider and use him in a cute little Halloween Witch Hat.

I used lots of things that I had not played with in a very long while. Stamp is Witchybella by Stampingbella, word stamps by SU Eat, Drink be Scary. Cardstock Orchid Opulence, Only Orange, and Certainly Celery. The cardstock patches were cut randomly, and embossed with spider web Cuttlebug folder. Faux stitches around the patches were made with black marker.







Oh and I used Fiskars Bat Wings decorative scissors

to cut around the cardstock. As my mom would say

I haven't used those scissors in a month of Sundays. Well in my case more like two years since I even thought about using a pair of decorative scissors.

The hat is by Darice it is made out of paper mache. Painted with Folk Art Acryic paint Metallic Sequin Black. Very pretty and shiny
black paint.

Okay I'm off to work really early this morning. They are giving blood tests at work. This is going to cover a lot of different tests. I'll get the results back at the health fair they are having at work later in the month.

Stamping Trails
Karen 189

No comments: