Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Grateful


I got to make a card! Yay! Love having vacation time. Even though I've been really
busy with getting holiday stuff done...
I'm grateful to get in any and all
stamping time I can get.

Stamp set by Stampin'Up! Puns from
the Past. I found this great designer
paper by Basic Grey that was perfect to
to use with the antique tools in this set.
Colors: Sage Shadow, Really Rust, Black,
and Vanilla. Added some ecru lace, and
black ribbon for trim. Then added
a paper flower with a gold brad.


So Skip was laying in the living room floor. He had
asked me to sit on his back to crack it. Thank
goodness I weight less now and can do that for him.
Of course Burbank our cat never missing
an opportunity to find one of "his" humans in a
position that he can lay on jumped on his back and
proceeded to fall asleep, and remained there even
when Skip started to get up off the floor. It
was so cute couldn't resist snapping some pics.

We went out and did some more last minute
Christmas shopping. Found a keyboard for John.
Sarah told me he was wanting one. He does play
guitar but wanted to learn piano also. It's a Casio
and has lighted keys. I think the rest of the family
will have fun with it also. Shhhh don't tell
him we bought him one!


Stamping Trails
Karen 188

No comments: