Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas



OMG! Had the best Christmas Eve! Both the kids were home and we played board games and opened up the presents. I'll be sharing more photos throughout the weekend.


I opened up presents from my friends in Texas. All three of them spoil me. Thanks girls!!!!

I really love the elephant teapot and cup. The votive tea light holder I got for my birthday. I didn't know then I'd be getting more items to go with it. Big Thanks KAT!!!!!!!! Kat also made this card. She's been sending me encouragement cards and for the month of December they have all been Christmas ones.




Okay I need to get to bed as it's 1 in the morning. Sarah and Jason will be coming over for brunch at 11 then my sis-in-law Cheryl and my nephews Corbet and Neil will be coming over for dinner.













Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Stamping Trails
Karen 188

No comments: