Sunday, December 27, 2009

New Keyboard


John was really happy with his new keyboard. He plays guitar but mentioned to his sister that he would like to learn the keyboard. We found a good deal on one at BJ's wholesale.












Sarah got the family Beatles Monopoly for Christmas. We had a blast playing this on Christmas Eve. Everyone was doing some wheeling and dealing. After all was said and done Skip won the game. SHHHHH don't tell him we let him win. LOL He got some good trades from me and Sarah.


Well I just got finished doing a workout. I have been lazy this week and haven't made time for my workouts. Now I'm trying to get back on track. The Brunswick Rec center is offering 50% off there memberships for the month of January. So I'm thinking about signing up for a year. Will be nice to have an indoor track to walk around. I could
just go the mall and walk but I really dislike the mall.

Stamping Trails
Karen 188

No comments: