Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bunny Box





How cute is this? I think its pretty darn cute! You'll laugh about this one....I wanted to use the ornament punch for the bunny head but I don't have it yet. So I traced the shape of the punch from the SU catalog then cut it from white cardstock.
Other punches used:

1/4 circle punch black for eyes
3/4 circle punch white for cheeks
oval punches for ears and feet
smallest heart from heart trio punch
scallop circle punch, and 1 1/4 circle punch

Box made using Sizzix Box die #2 made for SU.





I almost forgot to show you the back of the box. Silly of me. I glued two of the Box dies together as I wanted a bigger box, and I have a thing this year for making tails. LOL

Back punches used:

1 3/4 white for body
1 1/4 white for legs
oval punch for feet
boho for tail.
All edges sponged with going gray. Tail is popped.


I'm so far ahead of my blog posts. Which is a good thing. This blog will show up on Sunday. So I'll be out in the morning visiting with mom. At this writing I've heard that we are to have good weather. I'm hopeful, but not holding my breath as I might pass out....I am still living in Ohio and the weather is anything but predictable.

Stamping Trails
Karen 202

No comments: