Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Nature Walk



Another rainy day in my neck of the woods. GOOD GRIEF!!! I think its going to rain forever. Suppose to be 72 today....but hold on....forecast is also predicting thunder storms. GOOD GRIEF yet again. Just can't seem to get a good break in the weather so I can enjoy being outside.

So to easy my pain I spent yesterday stamping. I made 12 cards! WOW pretty good stamping day.

I used an acrylic stamp block inked up with kraft ink to stamp the background. Then I just stamped a collage using Nature Walk stamp set. Cardstock used Baja Breeze, and Dark Brown and white from Hollo's paper store, The dark brown is so close to Early Espresso. Doing the happy dance for finding that.



Also used SU seam binding, and tag to complete the card. Glad I used the ribbon as I smudged a bit of brown ink on the bottom of the card so the ribbon just covered that right up. Shhhhhhh don't tell anyone.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: