Saturday, April 30, 2011

29 Years Ago Today....



I said "I do" ,and thankfully my hubby did too! Doesn't seem like its been that long ago. Since next year will be our 30th I think we need to plan something special.

I'd like to thank Lisa and Kathy for the wonderful Anniversary cards. The cats are from Lisa. Just love how their tails are intertwined. How adorable!!!



And Kat the flower and layout on this card are just beautiful. Great coloring on the flower.

I'd also like to say Happy Anniversary to Lisa and Geoff. Their anniversary is on the same day as mine.

I got up in the wee hours of the morning yesterday to watch Prince William and Katherine get married. Wonderful wedding, and her dress was gorgeous! What a fairy tail wedding. Only one thing wrong with it....They should have waited another day then we all could have shared the same day for our anniversary.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: