Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Here a Duck There a Duck.......

Its been raining cats, and dogs, oh and ducks too for such a long time now. We covered up the garden with tarps with an attempt to keep it dry so it can be tilled soon. The ducks discovered the tarps today and stopped by to figure out just what type of new terrain it is.



I pulled out my Prisma color pencils to color the bunny on this little tag. Covered the mini clothes pin with designer paper. Filled the bag with pastel M&M's. The stamps used are ones that Kat got for me. They are the little clear stamps that Michael's sells for a 1.00. I think the company's name is G Studios. Also used my new Lacy Circle die from Spellbinders.



Easter is almost here. I received some Easter cards from friends, and will be sharing those with you later this week.

Stamping Trails
Karen 202

No comments: