Thursday, May 5, 2011

Card Folio



Since I took family pictures on Easter I decided to make a little folio for my mom in law Kate. Super easy to do. I dug through old designer paper and found some Looks Like Spring. Only used one sheet to make plus some So Saffron cardstock for mats.



The flower at the top was made the same way that I made the flower on the flip flop. Attached it to the mat with a pop glue dot.



On the family picture I used a Mother's day stamp across the bottom. Happy with the finished piece, and I know grandma will love it.

Skip is taking the day off. He is going to attempt to till the garden. We will see how that goes. We took the tarps off last evening when he came home for lunch at 7, but the ground under the tarps was soaked. I think he is going to end up slinging mud everywhere. I'll be sure to not be outside for that! But I will sneak some pics. LOL

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: