Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mom Has Went Home

Sorry to say at this writing that my mom Gladys Keith passed away early this morning just a bit after 3 a.m. She went peacefully in her sleep. Which I am truly thankful for. After the last stroke she had a few days before Mother's Day she just didn't recover from. She was suffering, now I know she is pain free, and moving on to meet my dad and brother who has passed before her.

I'm taking a few days off to reflect on her life, and grieve. Thank you for you thoughts and prayers.

Karen

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Karen,
So sorry to hear about your mother and know that you are in my thoughts & prayers. Know that she is at peace now with your father & brother. If there is anythiong that I can do let me know. Sending all my love and hugs.
Love,
Kat

Kathy said...

Karen,
So sorry to hear about your mother passing. Know that she is at peace with your father & brother now watching over you. If there is anything that I cvan do please let me know. My thoughts & prayers are with you always. Sending all my love and & hugs to you.

Love,
Kat

Tammy Q Howell said...

So sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you and your family.

sandyh50 said...

I am so sorry for your mom's passing.Be comforted as you remember the good times. Hugs and prayers!
Just a blog follower!