Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Matchbox Teapot



I love this little teapot! Made using SU matchbox die, and a few punches. Teapot is Crumb Cake, accents made with Chocolate Chip. Had to free hand the spout, but the handle was simple enough to make with small and large oval punch. Top is made with two oval punches and 1/4 circle punch. I joined an ABC swap (anything but a card), and this is the project I'll be swapping. Stamp set used Matchbox messages. Stamped the frame with Chocolate Chip craft ink then embossed with clear.



Inside just holds a teabag. Since I was using a Gingerbread teabag I decided to use the gingerbread man stamp from Got Treats. He was also embossed with clear then accented with white gel pen.

Stamping Trails
Karen

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Adorable and so creative. Love it.