Thursday, May 26, 2011

Odd Card



I was going to get this ready to post earlier this morning, but we have been having severe thunder storms so I thought it best not to have my laptop on last night.

This card is odd. Just didn't know what direction I was going in....seems to be happening a lot to me this week. Anyway....I had this embossed confetti white cardstock from a a card I made a few weeks ago, and I knew I had to find a way to use it as I liked the rays. Looks like the sun shining and I can use some sunshine in my life right about now. Broke out the watercolor wonder crayons to color in the bird (blush blossom and Not Quite Navy), and sun rays (So Saffron,More Mustard). After the card was finished I sprayed the entire surface with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Iridescent Gold. Talk about a runaway card....this one got away from me because I just kept adding things and changing elements. Made it for my sister. Not sure why I'm sending her a sympathy card, but felt I needed to do so. We are not very close, and I haven't seen her in the past 5 years even though she lives on the other side of town from me. Enough said about that.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: