Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day of Gratitude Cards


I love Day of Gratitude stamp set! I wish I had bought this great set. I'm going to have to add it to the wish list. First card uses Old Olive, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, and vanilla cardstock. I stamped the flower sprigs four times stem to stem then added the Cajun Craze flower that was punched using the Boho punch. Pearl, trim, and word finish off the card.


Upon first look you may not think to use this Thanksgiving stamp set with Pretty in Pink or Baja Breeze, but here it is. Love the bright colors. I used emboss resist technique. Inked stamp with Chocolate Chip craft ink on glossy paper, then embossed with clear powder. Used sponge daubers to add the color. Designer paper Beau Chateau. I'm loving that paper!

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: