Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sharing Cards


This is the card I made to send for Halloween. Base card Cajun Craze, Frightful designer paper, black, Old Olive, and white. Image colored with markers and blender pen. Stamp sets, Festive Fun, and hat from Jack of all Trades. I stamped the hat on black with VersaMark and embossed it with clear embossing powder. On the Cajun layer I made the circles by using a clean pencil eraser. All you have to do it tap the eraser in VersaMark and then on the cardstock. Makes a great background!


Halloween card from Connie. Love that little "vamp" monkey!


Thank you card from Lisa. This is so bright and cheerful. The ribbon reminds me of the red and white checked curtains my mom had in her yellow kitchen years ago.


Challenge card also made by Lisa using the Just Beachy set. Great job Lisa!



This card was made by Kat. So simple, but very pretty. I love the embossed corners. Cool!

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: