Friday, October 28, 2011

Punch Art Snowman


Well I liked the Santa Twizzle so much that I had to come up with a snowman. I was struggling with something white to put in the cello bag. I finally decided to use snow caps. Looks like he has "dirty" snowballs. LOL

Punches used: 2 1/2 and 1 3/4 circle for body and head. Modern Label for the scarf done in Marina Mist. Frostwood Lodge designer paper also punched with 2 1/2 circle for vest. I cut a V shape in the bottom of the designer paper circle to make it look like a vest. Eyes made using Owl punch. Hat is small oval and 1 1/4 circle punch. Buttons are from the button embosslet. Carrot nose was just free cut from pumpkin pie. Arms are from the snowflake punch.

Sorry this post is a bit late. Blogspot was giving me a hard time last night as it didn't want to upload the picture.

Stamping Trails
Karen

2 comments:

Marianne said...

your snowman is adorable!

Krafting Karen said...

Thanks! Stop by tomorrow and see the Little Grinch bags, or Little Achmed :)