Sunday, October 16, 2011

Snowflake


Show of hands...how many looked at Day of Gratitude and saw only a Thanksgiving day stamp set? For some reason with the large medallion in this set I saw a snowflake. I stamped it with VersaMark on glossy cardstock then embossed it with the pewter embossing powder from the holiday mini. Next I sponged it with Bashful Blue. Its layered on Night of Navy, and Marina Mist cardstock. Merry Christmas stamp from Come to Bethlehem, and I also used the lace ribbon punch with Marina Mist cardstock, and white with the snowflake punch.

It was so windy yesterday. Wind banged against the back of the house all day. Suppose to be warmer today, but I'm no holding my breath. I finally packed up the summer clothes and broke out the winter ones. I hate to admit summer is over, but I know it is.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: