Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Oh No! A House Fell on the Witch


This is not my design. I cased it. When I saw it I knew I had to make it for a special friend of mine.


I got Halloween cards! Kathy made the card using Gift Givers. Love it! Marianne made the jeepers creepers card. I really like how she locked the bakers twine together and used it to hang the cat charm. That designer paper is also great!


Here is the inside of the card. And Marianne I have to let you know you got me! I wasn't thinking she was going to put confetti in the card, but she did. So I got it all over me and the couch. LOL

Thanks for the wonderful Halloween cards girls!

Stamping Trails
Karen

2 comments:

Marianne said...

lol. that's payback for years ago!

Krafting Karen said...

You got that right:) I deserve it.