Thursday, July 9, 2015

Dress Framlits Treat Boxes


Had a great afternoon yesterday making bridal shower favors for Sarah. 

Special thanks to my sis-in-law Cheryl for coming over to help. 

Also the maid of honor Melinda, and bride to be Sarah. 
 
We had a great time, but I am completely out of mini glue dots. 
 
That has never happened to me before. Quick I think I'm going into shock!!!

We used the dress framlits (retired) to make the little candy treat boxes. 


We used some designer paper to make the dresses. 


These are my favorites! Love the brushed velvet of this paper! 

We tied some bakers twine around some of the dresses, and for others used

lace and pearls. 

Very happy how they turned out. One more thing completed! 
 
Thanks again ladies! 

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Wow...these are awesome!!!