Monday, July 6, 2015

Mailable Monday # 113


So on the 4th of July we stopped at the grocery store to pick up

something to take to the cookout Jason's parents invited us to. 

I spy this cute single layer cake that was decorated to look like a 

watermelon slice. That was cute enough but it was even better because 

there were little plastic ants on top. 

I wish I would have thought to bring my camera to take a picture....

However I was inspired to make this watermelon card using the Work of Art 

stamp set. I also used one of the words From the Garden stamp set. 

Now for the big laugh.....I brought the ants home thinking I could use them

for another project or reuse them on a cake someday. I washed them

and put them in the drain rack with all the other clean dishes. 

While putting the dishes away I reached down and out of the corner of my 

eye I thought the "ants" were a very large spider. I jumped and screamed before 

my eyes processed what my brain was trying to tell it.....hey silly its only the 

plastic ants. LOL

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: