Thursday, July 30, 2015

Bridal Favors and Cucumbers



I've been working on little prizes to be given at 

Sarah's bridal shower. These are little emery board holders for your purse. 


Close up view. 


I also made lip balm holders. 

I'm still not finished. I want to get some card packs together, 

and I was toying with the idea of making a nail polish/file holder. 

Its been so hot here that my mind hasn't been working to much. 

Had an easy dinner last night. Hubby went and picked up chicken and I


made a big salad....Speaking of salad.....check out the cucumbers! 


I have just as many if not more lined up on my kitchen counter. 

Some will be used for cucumber mint infused water for the shower. 

Then I'm also making spicy crab filled cucumber cups. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: