Sunday, July 19, 2015

The Heat is On Peanut Butter



Me and hubby were out a few days ago cruising in the jeep

and I found a store that I had never been in before called Tuesday Morning. 

A really fun store, and I could have easily spent a few hours there just 

looking at all the home decor, and other things they had. 

I did spy this out of my little eye and knew I had to pick it up, seeing

how I am such a peanut butter junkie. 

I've purchased peanut butter from this company before but I 

had never tried the Heat is On, and let me tell you...the heat was really on! 

This PB has chili powder, cayenne peppers, crushed red peppers, and paprika in it. 

I plan on using it today to glaze chicken on the grill. Should be yummy! 

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love our local TUESDAY Morning! Did you have time to check out their craft aisle? I have found lots of great cardstock, dies and embellishments! 😀
Linda Patti. tpatti@windstream.net