Thursday, January 26, 2017

Warm Wishes Card, and Tag


Yes I got a new Julie Nutting set the other day.

This one is Warm Wishes. 

Love her! 

While rummaging through some cardstock I stumbled 

on a stack of different colored mulberry paper. 

Remember when that was so popular in card making? 
 
I pulled out some light blue and white as I thought it
 
would really soften and warm up this winter themed card. 
 
The tree in the back is made from a Tim Hotlz thinlit. 
 



 Here is an inside view of the card. 


I also created this tag using the same set. 


 Check out the flower. It was made with different sizes of scallop
 
circle punches. I added some clear wink of Stella to the flower edges. 

Cold and rainy yesterday so I stayed in and made a big stock pot full

of chicken noodle soup. I had made chicken the day before and chopped 

up the leftovers to throw in the soup. 

I took on a big project yesterday afternoon. I'm going through

all my designer paper and grouping them into colors. All the blues, 

reds,pinks, greens....well you get the idea. I have a lot of paper so 

this will take me some time. I'm only doing the 12x12 paper this way.

The 6x6 paper packs will stay as they are. 

Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: