Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Winter Themed Julie Nutting Tag


Well my friend Kathleen received her winter themed tag 

that I made for her so I can post it to my blog now. 

I wanted it to be a surprise and since she visits my blog I had

to wait. 

I love how this one turned out. The snowflakes are from 

a die that SU had how years ago. Some of them are also

from a punch. 


The top of the dress was done with navy blue micro beads. 

Hard to see in the photo, but that is what I used. 


The lace is from the "stash". Green/blue snowflakes

were all on one sheet of designer paper that I just 

cut apart so I could use them on the tag. Have to tell

you I'm having a blast going through an using all my hidden

treasures from the craft room that I forgot I had. 

I think if I never bought another craft item I would

still have enough supplies that I could keep making things.....


hey this is off the record. Please don't tell my hubby that I said that! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: