Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Halloween Themed Junk Journal


While I've been waiting to hear on any word about my kitty Cherokee

I'm trying to keep busy. It is really madding not knowing what happened to her. 

This journal is 8x5. Fully decked out with lots of embellishments. 

Used the sewing machine and a zig-zag stitch to go around the cover. 


This is the inside cover and first page. I used a little vellum bag

to add a pocket. 


The Peanut activity book belonged to the kids. Used two pages 

in the journal. 


added a little clip on folder to hold some journaling cards, and

ephemera. 


Photo of the mini folder open. 


Creepy ghost over some cheesecloth. 


Pattern napkin that I glued down with texture paste. 


I really love the look of this page. 

I used an embossing folder on onion skin paper then

ran black soot ink gently over the raised lines. 


Used an envelope in the center that has a clear window. You 

can just see the spider web paper in the center showing through the window. 


Inside back pocket. The black dot paper has velvet on the dots. 

Love all the texture it brings to the journal. 

That is all for now. 

I'll keep everyone posted on Cherokee. Not giving up on my sweet little 

girl. 

Stamping trails
Karen 
Cherokee come home! Mommy misses you!

No comments: