Wednesday, August 5, 2020

I'm Singing in the Rain


So yesterday was a bad day to go walking. 

Went out in the morning around 8:30. Halfway through

my walk it started to drizzle. I thought okay not to bad. 

Then it started to rain harder. By the time I got home I 

was soaking wet, and just a bit cold. Had to take

a shower. 

Then later in the day thought I could get in another walk.

What was I thinking? Me and hubby had to duck into one 

of the doors at the high school. Didn't last long, so we made it back to the car. 

He at least had an umbrella which I did not have on my morning walk. 

This brings me to the Artist trading card above. 


Its been raining for the last three days here. 

Thought the umbrella man from Tim Hotlz would

be perfect for my August swaps. Tells a story. 

I did have an unexpected visitor yesterday afternoon. Emily came

to visit. Made her, and hubby blueberry pancakes, and bacon. That was

a hit. She did some artwork in my book journal. I'll share that tomorrow. 

Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: