Thursday, August 6, 2020

Book Junk Journal Artwork by Emily


I've been working on a new journal. 

This is my first time using a book to create a journal. 

Purchased it at the Dollar Tree. Pages have been torn out to

allow for folds, pockets, and embellishments. I'll be 

showing some of the pages tomorrow. This is just the cover. 

I also want to share the beautiful artwork that my daughter in law Emily

created in the front for me. 

The journal is a vintage theme, and I wanted her to draw a lady. 

She selected Noel Leslie Countess of Rothes. She was famous for

taking over the tiller of a lifeboat, and seeing it safe to the Carpathia when the Titanic was sinking. 


Beautifully drawn Emily! So happy with it. 

Now how did she know that I love stories about the Titanic? 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: