Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Wedding Album by Kathleen


My crafty friend Kathleen made this for me last year. 

It is a wedding album for pics of John, and Emily. 

So beautifully made in Emily's wedding colors. 

Just finished putting all the photos in. Should have done

it sooner, but you know how it is......


Inside cover has the wedding invite info. 


There are so many fold outs for photos. I had to keep

ordering more prints as I was finding I didn't have enough to fill it! 


Just too cute! Love how once I got started it was so easy to fill up. 


As I said lots, and lots of fold outs. 


I got all the prints at 4x6 then just trimmed them down to fit, and

rounded the corners. 


Love the pic of Skip, and John.


The tree photo is one of my favorites. Glad they had some of

them done in black, and white. 


Okay last one. Not going to show all the pages, as 

it would be a very long post! 

Stamping trails
Cherokee please come home
Karen 

No comments: