Saturday, August 1, 2020

Matchbox Suitcase with Mini Album


Little matchbox suitcase project I made for a swap with my

crafty friend Kathleen. 

This was a fun project to make! 


Inside the suitcase hides a little mini album. Made to match

of course. 


Mini album was made using a single sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 paper. 


Inside view of one of the pages. 


This was such a fun little project to make that I'm sure I'll be 

making some more. 


and here is a top view showing the handle. I added some chunky rhinestones to 

dress it up a bit. 

Raining this morning. Just what we need as the garden is drying out. 

Kids coming over today for a cookout. Suppose to clear up by this afternoon so

we should be able to grill without getting wet. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

1 comment:

Joy B said...

How cute! Thanks for sharing!