Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 11 Decorated Container with Oval Bow



If your like me...part of the fun of giving gifts is coming up with creative gift wrapping. I found these plastic containers at Hollo's. I thought they would be perfect for giving homemade cookies in.


I used Figgy Pudding designer paper by Basic Grey. Along with Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip and Shimmery White cardstock. The bow on top of the card was made by first punching the designer paper with the small oval punch by SU, then centering the paper in the large oval punch and punching again. Since the paper was double sided I just alternated the two sides to give the bow some interest and color variations. To hide the adhesive used while assembling it I used a small oval punch shape to finish the bow off.


Other things used: Circle of Friendship stamp set, Sixxiz embossing folder, dazzling diamond glitter, pop dots, Tombo liquid glue, brown ribbon, jingle bell, ribbon punch, and Cherry Cobbler ink.

Only one more days left of Karen's twelve days of Christmas. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Still lots of things to do for the holidays at my house, but I'm getting there. Tuesday I'm going to the nursing home. They are trimming the tree for the lobby and I want to take mom so she can enjoy it. I decorated her room yesterday while I was visiting.

Stamping Trails
Karen 204

No comments: