Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 8 Ornament



Hi Stampers! Hope your tummies are not to full from all that Thanksgiving feasting yesterday.

What would Christmas be without those special ornaments for the tree? I was going through all my Christmas sets and I found a set that has been very well loved but I haven't used it for awhile. Set is Polar Bear by SU. The little tin container is by Darice and can be found in the jewelery aisle at most craft stores. To give the ornament some dimension I stamped a small snowflake on the lid with Midnight Blue StazOn. Bear is stamped on confetti white and colored with Going Gray and Garden Green ink. Circle punches sized 1 1/4 and 1 3/8. Lid was glued on with Tombo liquid glue. Ribbon was perfect for this ornament. It is a stretchy gray and white. Was very easy to fit it around the ornament. Another dimension was added by using a pop dot to attach the star to the lid.


The little cello bag I found at Hollo's paper store. Since the ornament is small I needed a way to gift it so the cello bag came into play. Stamped and layered the cardstock and used a mini glue dot to hold the ornament is place. Finished it off with a snowflake ribbon, silver cord and a little felt snowflake.

Stamping Trails
Karen 204

No comments: