Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Mixed up Owl and Cookie



The owl is a little confused thinking he is a turkey....maybe when he grows up he wants to be a turkey? Better not change your feathers little owl or you will be going in the oven on Thanksgiving! Stamp set Pick a Petal and owl punch by SU!. Colors Espresso, Crumb, Pumpkin. Other things used thin cork, ric-rac. I know he is silly looking but I like him and I was feeling goofy last night when I was making him.



A friend of mine Karen at work gave me this turkey cookie the other day. Don't look to close or you will see he had a bite taken out of him before I could get it home to take a picture. That was a good cookie!!!! I'm sure he went straight to my thighs, but oh so worth it.

Today is my last day at work......thank goodness!!!!! Never thought this day would come, but it is here now and tomorrow I can start the day with a morning walk, breakfast, coffee, see mom, and start cleaning the stamp room. Oh and I forgot getting a call from Kathy bright and early in the morning to wake me up. Smile Kat!

Stamping Trails
Karen 204

2 comments:

Vaughn Shinkus said...

Hi, may we have your permission to use your Owl Turkey image on this page on the Temple University Facebook page? Will embed the url to your page.

Krafting Karen said...

Yes you can post it.