Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 5 Reindeer Flight Treat Box Card




Welcome back stampers! We are on day 5, the days are flying by! Today I have a treat box card I made using Tim Holtz stamp set Reindeer Flight. Just love this reindeer! I got the pattern for the treat/card on Splitcoast

Carstock is 12x12 that I got at Hollo's paper store. It really is a close match to SU! Close to Cocoa. Ink colors: Espresso, Close to Cocoa, Bordering Blue, and Always Artichoke. Other things used: Modern punch, Basic Gray designer paper, rust snowflake, snowflake button, shipping tag, sponge, scallop oval punch, alpine ribbon, and pop dots. Filled box with Hershey Kisses. Skip had a bag of them on his desk so I swiped just the red ones....wonder if he will miss them? LOL Him and his chocolate will never be parted. Oh in the pocket of the card I used an envelope that I also picked up at Hollo's. Going to put money in it for my nephews.



I used Frosty for the candle holder treat card. You may remember the crayon resist technique. So easy to do and very vibrant. To do stamp outline stamp on glossy white cardstock using black dye based ink. Using a crayon go over the image where you don't want any color. Next is the fun part. Ink up sponge with dye based ink and pounce over the image. After you have finished adding the color wipe over the image with a paper towel. The color will be removed from the area where the crayon was placed.

My little girl is 28 today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!! She is coming over for lunch today along with her friend Melinda. Those two have been best friends since 7th grade. After lunch we are going to bake some pies for Thanksgiving. Should be a lively afternoon. Looking forward to it!

Stamping Trails
Karen 204

No comments: