Tuesday, March 24, 2015

French Fry Box Bunny


Say hello to this cute little fry box bunny. 

I cut the box using Basic Gray cardstock. 

Then just added some punch art pieces to create the bunny. 

Ears made with the smallest oval thinlit die. 

Inner ears made with large oval punch with Blushing Bride cardstock that

was embossed with decorative dots folder.
 
 
I used the painted blooms baker twine from the Spring Occasions mini to make
 
the whiskers. Cut three strands then use an overhand knot and tie in the center.
 
Attach them to the box with a glue dot. 
 
Cheeks made with 1 inch circle punch
 
Eyes made with 3/4 inch, and 1/2 circle punches. 
 
Heart is from the itty bitty punch pack. 
 
The cheeks were attached over the whiskers using pop dots. Rest
 
of the pieces were attached with glue dots. 
 
 
Easter much be just around the corner seeing how the past three posts have had
 
bunnies! 
 
I think winter is over because Skip cleaned up the snow thrower and put it away for the year. 
 
That is a sure sign of Spring! 
 
I had my last iron iv yesterday. Thank goodness those are over. I'll say one
 
thing the people in that clinic were so nice and good to all of us having the iv's. 
 
I go on Wednesday to get the last gel shot in my left knee. Then I get a break for the rest
 
of the week till Monday when I get the right knee replaced. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

5 comments:

Mary said...

Ihad my left knee replacement on April 5, 2015. Right one will need to be done. I am bi-polar so I did well physically ahead of time but I am not looking forward to going through right knee surgery. I will be 69 in August. Will need back surgery and cataract surgery. Hate falling apart. And I am actually in good health!!! Take care and my prayers are with you.

Mary said...

Left knee replacemtn was in 2016! Memory is going too!!!

Smart Packaging said...

custom Fries Boxes
custom burger boxes
hot dog boxes

unknow said...

This is an amazing post. Thanks for sharing informative information. keep up the good work. I appreciate your efforts.
Visit here: Tips for Successful Marijuana Packaging Boxes

Unknown said...

Your blog post has lots of information. Thanks for sharing with us, it's informative. Keep posting.
Click here