Monday, July 25, 2011

More Christmas in July



Yup its still hot here so I decided to make more Christmas stuff. This can be used either as a gift card holder, or greeting card. The bottom is a piece of designer paper cut 6x9 and scored at 3 3/4, 7, then turned 90 degrees and scored again at 1 inch. I didn't have any current Christmas designer paper by SU so I looked at what I did have on hand Paisley Petals, and thought that the green sheet looked pretty Christmasy so I went with that. Top is made with the Top Note die folded in half. You can see the word stamp very well in the pic. Cardstock is Cherry Cobbler stamped with Early Espresso. Word stamp from Heard from the Heart set.



Inside card is stamped using deer from Winter Post. After the layers were put together I used the tab punch on the top. This is just a cute little design. Not mine I used Andrea's video to make it. If you'd like to make one you can see the tutorial here

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: